Vi Customer Care Number: Vodafone Idea, often known as Vi, is India’s third-largest mainstream telecom service. Therefore, if you have a Vi SIM card, you may quickly reach the Vi Customer Service Team by dialing a toll-free helpdesk number that is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can also reach them at Vi Customer Care Number Toll-Free Helpline No., Vi Complaint Number & Email ID.
Any Vi user may contact the Vodafone idea service staff via Live Chat, Messenger, or the Vi Customer Service Executive Line too to resolve the issue.
You can also call the Vi Feedback Line if some of your SIM-related issues are not resolved on schedule or the response is unacceptable. The Vi Service Desk is constantly there to serve its necessary users by giving an all-around excellent client experience.
How to reach the Vi support service via call
- Open the dialer app.
- Call this Vi consumer service number: 198.
- Select an IVR dialect.
- To speak with a client executive, dial the correct number, which may be 9 in this case.
- Your call will be routed to all the accessible vi customer service representatives.
- Now, speak with a Vi live representative to have your question answered.
How to reach the Vi support service via Email
- Sign in to your email that is associated with your Vi smartphone first.
- Then, write a new email.
- In the recipient’s address, insert the email address [email protected].
- Enter the primary topic connected to your problem in the subject line.
- Inside the body text, explain your issue briefly.
- You could also add files such as pictures, photographs, and so on to help readers comprehend your problem.
- Lastly, click the tiny arrow button to send a message.
To begin online chatting with a Vi client service representative, you must first check out the official Vi webpage. Then, tap on the red jumping circle with two yellow small circles logo.