How to Block Vi SIM Card: Have you misplaced your Vi Premium or Prepaid SIM card and are concerned that anyone may exploit it? Missing your SIM card may be a terrifying event, particularly when the SIM card is your main phone number. Everyone reaches you through your main contact number, from business calls to financial OTPs, so it’s normal for some of you to be concerned about anyone exploiting your number for deception.
The great news is that blocking your Vi number is simple, both digitally and physically.
How can users acquire a Vi substitute SIM card?
Consumers who deactivate their Vi SIM over the Vi-Store will receive the cloned SIM immediately. Many who opt to deactivate their number electronically or via customer support must contact the nearby store to obtain a substitute SIM.
Check: Simple Mobile APN Settings
How to Block Vi SIM Card Online?
- To begin, go to the official website to block Vi SIM
- Type the Vi Contact Number to be blocked.
- Select the “obtain OTP to block sim” from the drop-down menu.
- An OTP would be delivered to the alternative phone or email address you supplied when purchasing the Vi SIM.
- For client authentication, enter the right 4-digit OTP.
- If no OTP is received, select the “Resend OTP” button.
- Lastly, click the Confirm button to block your Vi cellphone number permanently.
- That’s all there is; your Vi SIM Card has been disabled.
- In addition, your Vi Number has been disabled for future usage.
You may physically disable your Vi SIM by going to your nearest Vi center or shop, presenting them with the necessary documentation and OTPs for confirmation, and requesting them to delete your Vi SIM Card. You may also read the aforementioned Vi SIM Blocking for additional information on How to Block Vi SIM Card Online. You may get the rest of the information you need to disable your Vi contact number by going to Vi-Store.