- How to Activate Vi SIM: Speak with a shop professional to guarantee you don’t run into any technical difficulties throughout the SIM card registration procedure.
Check: BSNL Customer Care Number
What are the steps to register a Vi SIM Card over the handset?
Let’s see how to use your smartphone to register your VI Postpaid SIM.
- Enter the SIM registration code, followed by the India country code 59059.
- Next, utilizing the dialing keyboard, follow the audio prompts and input your identifying and account details.
- Wait 24 hours afterward to receive the data for your SIM card to be enabled.
- Your SIM card is active and available to use when sending and receiving phone calls.