Vi Balance Transfer Code: Vi is a joint venture between the telecom firms Vodafone India with Idea Cellular. If you have a Vodafone and Idea SIM card, you are aware that several regularly used USSD codes have changed due to brand unification.
Vi Balance Transfer Code & Number:
When you have no credit on your Vi mobile phone and get to send an emergency message, this is a problem. With this credit transfer option, you may transfer your primary Vi checking account to other consumers. You can request that your buddies or relatives move their credit to your Vi account.
We’ve included all USSD codes, including IVR numbers you’ll need to send your Vi Balance on this page.
Check: Verizon USSD Codes
How can Vi Consumers send their Credit to other users?
A Vi credit transfer code is *111*3*5#, which would be a unique number that begins with a star and ends with a hash and is generated from Vodafone Idea. This code enables customers to quickly transfer the Talktime amount from Vi to Vi’s cell phone number. To share the primary account and data credit from their Vi SIM to some other Vi number, the consumer must type the USSD code.
Follow the steps given here to send Vi balance:
- Take out your smartphone and open the dialer application.
- Place a call with your Vi SIM using the USSD code *111*3*5#.
- You’ll notice a “Prepaid Low Balance Services” pop-up box on your device’s screen.
- Respond with the first option: Credit Transfer.
- Choose the sum to send and respond with the figure corresponding with that amount.
- Now, enter the Vi cellphone number of the recipient to whom the sum will be sent.
- Confirm the transfer of your credit.
- Once completed, the amount will be promptly sent to the specified Vi number.
- It’s also worth noting that there’s a fee for sending the amount.