Over the past few years, cryptocurrency has “burst” into our world. Record capitalization indicators indicate massive investment in digital currencies, for example, Ethereum (ETH).
ETH is the second most popular cryptocurrency worldwide. Its purchase can be profitable, bringing large income over several years.
Cryptocurrency Ethereum (Ether) is the development of a talented inventor, Vitaly Buterin. Despite its relatively young age, the coin has excellent investment qualities. You can learn more about Ether cryptocurrency and how to exchange Tether ERC20 (USDT) to Ethereum (ETH).
Many famous personalities in digital currency, experienced miners, and successful entrepreneurs often prefer investing their funds in ether, and the largest crypto exchanges always support Ethereum. This tool allows you to develop various decentralized applications:
- Conclude smart contracts;
- Create autonomous organizations;
- Invent thousands of different applications based on one platform.
By purchasing a coin, the user receives several tools for transactions with digital currency in various areas.
How to exchange USDT for Ether
There are many ways to purchase coins, including unique sites for exchanging Ethereum. One of the most famous is LocalEthereum.com, a platform where two users negotiate a deal on an ad.
You can also buy cryptocurrency – through an exchanger. The platform’s convenience lies in a simple algorithm, where the user indicates the amount of coin he needs, and the resource already displays the final cost. To simplify the selection of an exchanger, you can monitor reliable exchange rates and list exchangers at bestchange.com by following the link to the aggregator.
Experienced investors love to purchase Ether on exchanges. They can also be used as a coin wallet and do not involve any secret fees. However, they only sometimes work with Tether.
You can receive cryptocurrency using a bank card using a trading bot in Telegram. It is very convenient to exchange Tether for coins at favorable rates in minutes by logging into the messenger from a PC or smartphone. This is done like this:
- You need to enter @ETH_CHANGE_BOT into the search;
- Without additional authentication, select the desired exchange, and then click “buy”;
- Select a bank from the list;
- The second exchange participant is determined;
- If you agree with all the conditions, you need to study the information that appears and select “start transaction”;
- The bot will prompt you to enter the coin purchase amount that needs to be confirmed.
When the second participant confirms, money will be debited from the Tether USDT stablecoin in ERC20 network, and the bot will send Ethereum.
How to buy cryptocurrency
Obtaining ETH using an electronic resource or a bot is a good method, but which one is more profitable. There is a commission in each case, and the cost is a little high. Transactions are carried out through bank cards, which means the tax office can track the receipt of income and demand payment of taxes. In this case, USDT will be an excellent option to avoid problems.
You can look for partners on special forums. Such a transaction is not protected by a third party, as in other cases, which means there is a risk of losing money.
The safest way to exchange USDT to Ethereum (ETH) is from this online resource – bestchange.com/wiki/article-eth-to-proof-of-stake.html. How does this happen:
- Find in the left window of BestChange in the table in the “Give” item the line Crypto, in the “Receive” item – Ethereum;
- The system will display exchangers in the main table;
- Compare offers according to the parameters you are interested in, choose the optimal one, and proceed to conclude a deal.
Purchasing digital currency with cash is a relatively new practice, so it has yet to be very popular. But such an exchange can be carried out by resorting to the help of exchangers – their functionality is practically the same. Still, each of them has its characteristics (discounts and bonuses).